Commitment to Accessibility & ADA
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
Our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features with a screen reader.
- Hotel accessibility features and content can be seen when viewing a hotel’s website using a popular reader such Chrome Vox.
- Click here for ChromeVox screen reader extension to your Chrome Browser for visually impaired users to experience our website.
Our website allows guest to change or invert the color scheme to make web pages easier to read with high contrast colors.
- High Contrast lets you browse the web with your choice of several high-contrast color filters designed to make it easier to read text.
- To enable hight contrast, please click here to add the high contract extension to your Chrome Browser.
Our website allows users for the perfect zoom experience.
- Zoom in or out on web content using the zoom button and mouse scroll wheel for more comfortable reading.
- Click here to add the zoom function extension to your Chrome browser.
Click here for text navigation of the Crown Plaza Seattle Downtown.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please email us at email@example.com