Green/Environmental Initiatives: Crowne Plaza Hotel- Seattle Downtown
Interstate Hotels & Resorts manages and operates hundreds of hotels across the United States and requires each hotel to have a Green Team working toward better sustainability practices. The following are some of the items that our Hotel does the contribution:
• Offer a Towel and Linen reuse program in guest rooms and ensure attendants are adhering through constant training and communication.
• Have a documented PM program to clean, adjust and repair boilers ice machines, dishwashers and laundry machines.
• Donates leftover food to local shelter-“food Lifeline”
• Changed hotel to 100% non-smoking
• Have documented PM program for HVAC system regularly to ensure proper air flow.
• Hotel participates in community programs such as community cleanup projects- 2010 team gathered to clean Volunteer Park.